Sunday, February 22, 2009


New Google service

Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, and home phone speed dial: 1-800-goog-411 (1-800-466-4411).

This is a good service from Google, and it's free -- great when you are on the road. Don 't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time manually dialing the number. I am driving along in my car and I need to call the golf course and I don't know the number. I hit the speed dial for information that I have programmed. The voice at the other end says, "City & State." I say, " Garland , Texas ." He says, "Business, Name or Type of Service." I say, Firewheel Golf Course." He says, "Connecting" and Firewheel answers the phone. How great is that? This is nationwide and it is absolutely free! Click on the link below and watch the short clip:

http://www.google.com/goog411/


About GOOG-411
Google's new 411 service is free, fast and easy to use. Give it a try now and see how simple it is to find and connect with local businesses for free. (*)

1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

There is another great free 411 service out there- 1-800-FREE411. Dial 1-800-FREE411 (1-800-373-3411) and get all business, government, and residential listings for free! Give it a try