Wednesday, February 18, 2009


Sir,

how are you..........
basically i am from allahabad (up) This side is sanjeev kumar currently living in New Delhi, India. I had completed my mca form bundelkhand University jhansi in 2007
The main thing to mail you is t That would be a waste of time .. please do not go for it .. I know my friens who sufferred after doing courses . n ofcourse at this moment of time,, better dont spend money on any courses.. .. oracle Developer,oracle dba,oracle apps................
than i can take a better job
I have suffient knowledge sql and pl/sql but i had not work on realtime project
ple help me........
. So I just requested you that can you mail me the course details, course contents and also fee structure, etc. .
For this I am very thankful to you
regard's

0 komentar: